Saturday, January 15, 2011

Very marymary Birthday's


Today is my BFF's birthday. I woke up early to write a special blog for her. So here I sit, coffee already spilled on my favorite sleeping shirt and I'm wondering how to make her day special. It's always a bummer when you get older. Less presents. Less cards. Less phone calls. It's still your birthday, and you're getting OLDER! So we have to have something to look forward to!

So today is about Kaylin. If I had a year to write this blog I would tell you all our story. We have one, and it's one for the books. It started at "Cindy Fisher Basketball Camp" in Laramie, Wyoming somewhere between puberty and braces and it ends, well who knows, If I had my way it'd be sitting on Fremont Lake with a bottle of wine watching Hanna raise her children while we talk about how we "raised" her. We would laugh about the times she made us cry and cry about the times she made us laugh. It'd be a good day, a good way to end our story. But before we get there we will keep fighting the good fight.

Learning.
Laughing.
Growing.
Together.

Analyzing what doesn't need explanation and ignoring the things that do. Just getting by but enjoying the ride.


You deserve all the happiness in the world and an extra bottle of wine on top of that.
So here's to you Kay! Thank you for "our story" I'll never get too old to be your best friend… I hope you won't either.

No comments:

Post a Comment